Friday, October 15, 2010

When I grow up I want to be just like..... McCall! :)

Every little girls dream is to grow up and be a wife and a mommy.  I love my mom to death and am so thankful for all that she has done for me.  She always provided for me and took care of me no matter what had to be done at work or at home.  Even though I am no longer a little kid and am reaching the days that I have to provide for myself, my dream is still to be a soccer mom.  AND who could be a better role model for that?  The one and only McCall Aldridge.  (If you haven't checked out her blog.. YOU SHOULD... http://leemeandthegirls.blogspot.com/2010/10/hoo-wants-super-cute-owl-hat-giveway.html).  She is an amazing, strong, christian woman.  She has a wonderful husband that leads their family. She is an amazing mom and so creative.  I just love her.  She is so stinkin cute.  And did I mention those wonderful children of hers?  They are almost cooler than she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment